Information Request Form
Information Request Form Don't like filling out forms? No worries, just call us at 800-755-5477
Otherwise, please complete this form and our Admissions Team will get information headed your way, then follow up with you soon!
“A friend of mine graduated from WCT and he’s making a good living as a Crane Operator. He’s the one who recommended the school to me. I also spoke to a guy in my home town who does Crane Certification Testing. It turns out he also had graduated from WCT and highly encouraged me to come here. I’m really glad I followed their advice.”Reginald Mead
CRANE TRAINING SEMINARS
As a part of our commitment to the crane industry, West Coast Heavy Equipment Training offers training seminars for experienced crane professionals desiring to upgrade their skills and earn their NCCCO crane certifications. Working professionals benefit from the short-term continuing training options that we provide. Our currently available seminars can be found listed below.
NCCCO PRACTICAL EXAM SERVICES
WCT has on-staff accredited practical examiners and test site capability for conducting NCCCO practical exams in the following specialties:
- Fixed Cab Hydraulis (TSS)
- Swing Cab Hydraulic (TLL)
- Lattice Boom (LBT or LBC)
- Tower Crane (TWR)
- Rigger LVL 1
– 30 Hour NCCCO Rigger Level 1/ Signalperson, and 30 Hour NCCCO Tower Crane Operator Certification Seminars are now available!
– NCCCO Written Exam Preparation – This 30 Hour seminar is conducted in 3 ten-hour days. It is designed to prepare experienced mobile crane operators for the NCCCO written exam, which includes core, fixed-cab hydraulic, swing-cab hydraulic, lattice boom crawler, and lattice boom truck mounted cranes. Instruction includes OSHA sub-part CC regulations, ANSI B30.5, safety, and load charts.
Contact Student Services for details at 1 (800) 755-5477!