Information Request Form
Don't like filling out forms? No worries, just call us at 800-755-5477
Otherwise, please complete this form and our Admissions Team will follow up with you soon!
CRANE TRAINING SEMINARS
As a part of our commitment to the crane industry, West Coast Training offers training seminars for experienced crane professionals desiring to upgrade their skills and earn their NCCCO crane certifications. Working professionals benefit from the short-term continuing training options that we provide. Our currently available seminars can be found listed below.
NCCCO PRACTICAL EXAM SERVICES
WCT has on-staff accredited practical examiners and test site capability for conducting NCCCO practiucal exams in the following specialties:
- Fixed Cab Hydraulis (TSS)
- Swing Cab Hydraulic (TLL)
- Lattice Boom (LBT or LBC)
- Tower Crane (TWR)
- Rigger LVL 1
– 30 Hour NCCCO Rigger Level 1/ Signalperson, and 30 Hour NCCCO Tower Crane Operator Certification Seminars are now available!
– NCCCO Written Exam Preparation – This 30 Hour seminar is conducted in 3 ten-hour days. It is designed to prepare experienced mobile crane operators for the NCCCO written exam, which includes core, fixed-cab hydraulic, swing-cab hydraulic, lattice boom crawler, and lattice boom truck mounted cranes. Instruction includes OSHA sub-part CC regulations, ANSI B30.5, safety, and load charts.
Contact Student Services for details at 1 (800) 755-5477!