Information Request Form
Information Request Form Don’t like filling out forms? No worries, just call us at 800-755-5477
Otherwise, please complete this form and our Admissions Team will get information headed your way, then follow up with you soon!
NCCCO MOBILE CRANE OPERATOR PREPARATION COURSE
The newly revised OSHA 1926.1400 regulations requires crane operators working in construction to be certified through a nationally accredited agency. WCT offers a 3-day prep course for mobile crane operators to prepare for the NCCCO nationally accredited exams. This is especially recommended for operators seeking their 5 year recertification.
The following certification categories are offered:
LATTICE BOOM CRAWLER (LBC)
LATTICE BOOM TRUCK (LBT)
TELESCOPIC BOOM SWING CAB (TLL)
TELESCOPIC BOOM FIXED CAB (TSS)
This is a classroom only session which includes mock-up NCCCO test questions, and load charts for the specific type(s) of cranes you need.
CRANE TRAINING SEMINARS
As a part of our commitment to the crane industry, West Coast Heavy Equipment Training offers training seminars for experienced crane professionals desiring to upgrade their skills and earn their NCCCO crane certifications. Working professionals benefit from the short-term continuing training options that we provide. Our currently available seminars can be found listed below.
NCCCO PRACTICAL EXAM SERVICES
WCT has on-staff accredited practical examiners and test site capability for conducting NCCCO practical exams in the following specialties:
- Fixed Cab Hydraulic (TSS)
- Swing Cab Hydraulic (TLL)
- Lattice Boom (LBT or LBC)
- Tower Crane (TWR)
- Rigger LVL 1
– 30 Hour NCCCO Rigger Level 1/ Signalperson, and 30 Hour NCCCO Tower Crane Operator Certification Seminars are now available!
– NCCCO Written Exam Preparation – This 30 Hour seminar is conducted in 3 ten-hour days. It is designed to prepare experienced mobile crane operators for the NCCCO written exam, which includes core, fixed-cab hydraulic, swing-cab hydraulic, lattice boom crawler, and lattice boom truck mounted cranes. Instruction includes OSHA sub-part CC regulations, ANSI B30.5, safety, and load charts.
Contact Student Services for details at 1 (800) 755-5477!