A school representative will discuss the grievance policy with the student.

  1. This policy is published in the school catalog.
  2. First, try to resolve a complaint or concern with an instructor or school administrator.
  3. Nothing prevents a student from contacting the Workforce Board, 360-709-4600 at any time with concerns or complaints.
  4. There is a limit of one year to file a complaint from the last date of attendance.
  5. Complaints are public records.
  6. In the event of school closure, a student has 60 days to file a complaint.
  7.  Details about the complaint process, rights, restrictions on the time one has to file, and forms can be found at http://wtb.wa.gov/PCS_Complaints.asp

The school will provide a copy for student’s personal records. The school will also keep a copy on file.